We are pleased to offer four delegate packages, details of which can be found below. Accommodation packages are offered are on a first-come first-serve basis, and we are able to offer recommendations for a number of local hotels, should you wish to stay off-campus. Please visit our travel pages for more information about other local accommodation.
Please note that registration has now closed. For any queries about your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-residential (£195) includes:
- Attendance at all three days of the conference (lunchtime Monday 26 – lunchtime Wednesday 28 March)
- Book of abstracts and printed programme
- All refreshments and lunches for the duration of the conference plus a conference dinner on the evening of Tuesday 27 March.
Residential en-suite (£295), includes everything as above, plus:
- En-suite accommodation in a University Hall of Residence on the nights of Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 March
- Breakfast on the mornings of Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 March.
- Dinner on the evening of Monday 26 March.
Residential (£275) non-ensuite:
- Everything as above but in a non-ensuite room, with a shared bathroom. Shared bathrooms will be split by gender.
- Either lunchtime to lunchtime or all of Tuesday.
- Printed programme and book of abstracts
- Refreshments and lunch
- Excludes conference dinner